Les chants de l'imagination sont terres de fertilité Index du Forum
Les chants de l'imagination sont terres de fertilité
Actualité, culture, coups de gueule, gastronomie, le tout entre amis.

Les chants de l'imagination sont terres de fertilité Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Food For Thought Poems For Thoughtful Reflection ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les chants de l'imagination sont terres de fertilité Index du Forum -> Bons plans gastro pour ne pas l'avoir -> Les sommeliers en herbe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
billeyalis

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Food For Thought Poems For Thoughtful Reflection Répondre en citant

Food for thought: Poems for thoughtful reflection
by Benedict Tinka

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Food for thought: Poems for thoughtful reflection

“Poetry proceeds from the totality of man, sense, imagination, intellect, love, desire, instinct, blood and spirit together.” This quote attributed to the French philosopher, Jacques Maritain adequately expresses the spirit behind the book you are holding in your hands. In 98 poems arranged in four chapters, Benedict Tinka shares his deep reflection on life.

Food for thought: Poems for thoughtful reflection download torrent ExtraTorrent

-Llima BThe Old Story the account of how Read post A World of Solutions MOVING ART by Louie Schwartzberg A sequel to the film "What's Possible" for the United Nations Climate SummitIt is the stories of how people found their way forward to create a new normal -- a new NOW-Michael Welch Comment Last Day In Poetry on June 24, 2016 at 1:14 pm Last Day is like Da 1st day A child at play Dont wanna go 2 school Dont wanna stop writin Its so exciting Combining creativity with da universe Now we can converse Thoughts that need be said To those far or near Lend me your ears share this food with all, Never Give Up stand Up, Brush urself off keep the motivation alive reach ur potentialThis remarkable essay follows on a conversation Barry had with Adam Kahane before Adam wrote his book Power and LoveRead post -Annie Quintano Comment Let us go then you and I In Poetry, Uncategorized on September 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm A collaborative poem by Ann Quintano, Tanya Jones, Stephanie Lawal, Michael Welch, and Bern Nix, using a famous first line (T.S

Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen Food for the Soul About Our Writers Archives RSS Feed Archive for the Poetry Category Alone In Food, Love, Poetry on November 4, 2016 at 5:06 pm I hear the soft clanging of a spoon in a pan I am sure I do Though she is not there I smell the soft scent of sesame oil floating out from the kitchens warmth I am sure I do Though she is not there I can hear the gentle soft lilting of her song I am sure I do I can taste the special noodle coming to me heaped carefully in my special bowl I am sure I can I am sure I can taste the dark slippery noodles so carefully cooked & prepared as they fill my grateful waiting mouth But she is not there She is not here She is not carrying those special noodles to me as I sit expectantly on my throne She is not here and the kitchen is quiet and clean and I am alone and she is not here This achingly acquiescent cleanliness she last touched I dare not change This barren emptiness I dare not disturb This troubling quietness I know not how to sound again Her absence makes a mockery of gathering any buds and nuts no matter I have traveled in the realms of gold and kissed a sweet rose now all is gone and I am alone Michael Welch Comment Cold Water Flat In memoir, Poetry on October 28, 2016 at 2:26 pm COLD-WATER FLAT That now has hot water Comment (REFLECTING ON TWO REFRIGERATORS: HIS ANDHERS) In Food, Poetry on October 13, 2016 at 8:13 pm HE He stood complacently, not responsible for its greenery he shrugged and gave a quick nod to the farmer at whose hand a tomato was nurtured into full redness he stood surveying the abundance of choice with a boredom not fitting its opulence he had eaten one too many carrot sticks and bedded down his lettuce as a frivolous notation about his access to the harvest he had meant to care but found he couldnt he had meant to share but found it too bothersome he yawned in the face of greens and reds and oranges and yellows and the endless need to wash and wash and wash and chop and cut and the glass bottles of extra virgin olive oil and jugs of red balsamic vinegar and he remembered the towering woman who swept her pasta up in one fell swoop how it had fit perfectly in the Styrofoam container how he had started to say Styrofoam is so bad for the earth but she had turned and left and it enraged him how anyone would walk out on him when he had so much to say and had demanded her to listen he imagined the cherry tomatoes as her earrings and woven, braided strands of spaghetti as her necklace and then it revolted him because all he wanted was a glass of brandy and his cigar and a tower of a woman to meet his every need and the waitress had spit at him when he didnt tip her and he wondered why they all persecuted him and he sat on his tile floor and cried and cherry tomatoes rolled about his kitchen floor and made him laughLearning how to photograph food and considering lighting, photo techniques, and plating was an important component of this project“7 things negative people will do to youAs we fight the injustice around us, we also have to imagine and create the world we wantOrganisations as living systems Phil Cass Phil Cass talking through his perspective on organisations as living systems Read post Oh how I once loved tuna salad Pork and lobsters, lamb chops too Till I stopped and looked at dinner From the dinner's point of view.” Shel Silverstein tags: empathy, food, food-for-thought, vegetarianism 149 likes Like

It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given outRoachesThe Leaders We Need Are Already Here Nitin Paranjape This beautiful booklet tells the story of the Berkana Fellows program in India - young men and women learned to step forward“No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.” Michael Bassey Johnson tags: arena, calumny, come-out, curse, detractors, downgrade, downgrading, eccentric, eccentricity, environment, extortion, food-for-thought, fool, fools, idea, ideas, inflammation, insult, insults, mess, mess-up, michael-bassey-johnson, mouth, negative-people, negativity, peculiarity, pessimism, play-down, plaything, ruin, self-esteem, self-worth, stand-out, toxic-people, underestimate, underestimation, underrate, underrating, value 25 likes Like Destroy your image3Post to Cancel You captivate me With broken promisesIt looks at how people begin to create the new after everything falls apartThe Soul of Place Michael Jones Michael is an extraordinary artist with deep sensitivity to nature, leadership and community 5d8a9798ff

Инфраструктура продовольствен&#1DER BRIEF AN DIE GALATER: aus: „Ich habe das Buch gefunden“ (BS-D 48) (German Edition)Logística Lean Six Sigma: Um estudo de caso em uma organização de aços (Portuguese Edition)Les Amours Pastorales de Daphnis Et Chloé: Escrites en Grec (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)mousyuunohate (Japanese Edition)A PRACTICAL METHOD FOR REDUCING SOLID WASTE COSTS IN INDUSTRIES: Manual for Management Staff and Environmental ProfessionalsLove's Amazing Journey: Inspirational Historical Western Frontier Romance Novella Grace FisherBiblioteca+Peruana+de+Historia%2C+Ciencias+y+Literatura%2C+Vol.+5%3A+Coleccion+de+Escritos+del+Anterior+y+Presente+Siglo+de+los+Mas+Acreditados+Autores+...+V+%28Classic+Reprint%29+%28Spanish+Edition%2Spoken from the Heart: Walking in FreedomGeheimnisse rund um das Märchenschloss (German Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les chants de l'imagination sont terres de fertilité Index du Forum -> Bons plans gastro pour ne pas l'avoir -> Les sommeliers en herbe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006